Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive updates on new products, team, and more.
Designed for the Everyday Shred
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
• Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t with the ease of a back zip.
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal SS Fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
• Short Back YKK zipper features the double layer Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
•Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light.
• When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% LIMESTONE 20% NYLON
Style # MW32Y7FB