Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive updates on new products, team, and more.
Designed for the Everyday Shred
Made for cool water: 65 - 70° F / 18 - 21° C
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams.
• Back-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene. Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% LIMESTONE 20% NYLON
Style # MW22U7FB