Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive updates on new products, team, and more.
Designed for the Everyday Shred
Made for cold water: 44 - 53° F / 8 -12 C
• I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort
• Body & Hood Thermal & Quick dry Fever Fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light.
• When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• Smoothy panel on back - use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% LIMESTONE 20% NYLON
Style # BW54Y7HC