High Seas II 5-4 Full Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
HIGH SEAS II WETSUITS
Designed For Hi-Fi Flexibility & Ultimate Comfort
Made for colder water: 44 - 53° F / 8 -12 C
Completely redesigned with less panels to create even more stretch, comfort, warmth. Vissla’s highest performance High Seas wetsuit made with Ridiculous Rubber! Matching unparalleled flexibility with cozy warmth.
+ WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort. I-Foam contains Recycled oyster shells, Recycled rubber, and Eco-carbon black.
• Introducing the most flexible high-performance jersey used in any of our wetsuits. We are calling it Ridiculous Rubber! So stretchy its crazy! We've designed this suit to have the softest, stretchiest upper torso and arms to allow an unrestricted full range of motion.
• Full body Thermal lining. Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast. Legs: Eco Fiber stretch thermal for warmth and movement.
• Panels include Upcycled XTEND: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Most flexible hooded suit available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion
• Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
+ DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, with Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing our most water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on hood, front and back act as a barrier against the wind & cold where it's needed the most
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
+ RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our High Seas Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• Smoothy panels - use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
+ WETSUIT WARRANTY
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% LIMESTONE 20% NYLON
Style # MW54UHHC
- Eco Carbon Black
- AquaA Water Based Glue
- Limestone Based Neoprene
- Dope Dyed Yarn
- Tailored Fit
- Durable & Water Tight
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams.
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene.
Our fabric mills have received the bluesign System Partner certification. In addition to monitoring the reasonable use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturer's energy and water resource utilization efficiency and waste disposal all comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
Aqua Alpha lamination glue is water based and completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals. Aqua Alpha replaces traditional solvent based glues in the lamination process which usually harm the health of the workers and the environment.
We used earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.
All black, dark grey, and navy wetsuits, black inside liners, & Neo 2.0 super stretch black tape are dope dyed. Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into molten plastic solution to produce colored yarns without dying process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
Anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted warmth and performance.
Chest zip entry creates minimal bulk with contoured watertight design. Seams are triple hand glued, double blind stitched. Knee pad is anatomically correct, flexible, and strong.