North Seas 4-3 Full Chest Zip Wetsuit
NORTH SEAS WETSUITS
Ultimate Warmth in the Coldest Conditions
Made for cold water: 50 - 56° F / 10 - 13° C
Completely redesigned for 2022 with for easy of entry and to maximize flexibility without losing warmth. Less panels to create even more stretch, comfort, warmth.
+ WARMTH & STRETCH
• Vissla’s warmest and most water tight suit featuring:
• I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
• Full body hollow fiber Fever Fiber lining with more insulates heat and dries fast. Arms now include new SS Fiber thermal for extra warmth.
• Panels include Upcycled XTEND fabric: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
+ DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• PK S-LOCK Water tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X interior panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Chest-zip entry, also includes Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing our most water tight design
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams except arms for added warmth and durability
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape inside allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on front and back act as a barrier against the wind & cold where it's needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
+ WETSUIT WARRANTY
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty.
80% LIMESTONE 20% NYLON
- Eco Carbon Black
- AquaA Water Based Glue
- Limestone Based Neoprene
- Dope Dyed Yarn
- Tailored Fit
- Durable & Water Tight
- Power Seam
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams.
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene.
Our fabric mills have received the bluesign System Partner certification. In addition to monitoring the reasonable use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturer's energy and water resource utilization efficiency and waste disposal all comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
Aqua Alpha lamination glue is water based and completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals. Aqua Alpha replaces traditional solvent based glues in the lamination process which usually harm the health of the workers and the environment.
We used earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.
All black, dark grey, and navy wetsuits, black inside liners, & Neo 2.0 super stretch black tape are dope dyed. Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into molten plastic solution to produce colored yarns without dying process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
Anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted warmth and performance.
Chest zip entry creates minimal bulk with contoured watertight design. Seams are triple hand glued, double blind stitched. Knee pad is anatomically correct, flexible, and strong.
Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast.
Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of seams for added durability and warmth.