High Seas 5Mm Round Toe Wetsuit Bootie
Made for cold water: 46 - 55° F / 8 - 12° C
Vissla Performance Surf Bootie fit is true to shoe size
Bootie should fit snug to prevent water from entering
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
• Thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Super thin soft sole = great board feel!
• Atomically shaped to your foot for a tight comfortable fit
• Dual strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
• Half the weight of the 7 Seas 5mm bootie
• Features pull tab on heel
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Glued and blind stitched seam construction
• Glide skin ankle seal to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse booties thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Lay flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
WETSUIT ACCESSORY WARRANTY
• 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
• 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% LIMESTONE 20% NYLON
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams.
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene.
Our fabric mills have received the bluesign System Partner certification. In addition to monitoring the reasonable use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturer's energy and water resource utilization efficiency and waste disposal all comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
Aqua Alpha lamination glue is water based and completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals. Aqua Alpha replaces traditional solvent based glues in the lamination process which usually harm the health of the workers and the environment.
We used earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.