Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive updates on new products, team, and more.
You can wear the Vissla Impact Spring Suit alone or under your wetsuit for additional protection in large, heavy surf.
WARNING – THIS SUIT IS NOT A LIFE VEST OR PERSONAL FLOATATION DEVICE. This vest has NOT been approved by the US Coast Guard.
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• 17 foam panels 20-25mm thick in strategic anatomical correct locations to offer impact cushioning increase float without decreasing freedom of movement.
• Removable leg foam panels to customize your needs.
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams.
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
• Easy access secure key cord
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
THIS SUIT IS NOT A LIFE VEST OR PERSONAL FLOATATION DEVICE. This vest has NOT been approved by the US Coast Guard.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% LIMESTONE 20% NYLON
Style # BW22WISS