7 Seas 7MM Round Toe Wetsuit Bootie
Made for cold water: 44° F and colder / 7° C and colder
Vissla Surf Bootie fit is true to shoe size
Bootie should fit snug to prevent water from entering
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
• Brain fuzz thermal hallow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Thin softgrip sole design allows for a better, true-to-the board feel
• Strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
• New feature! Pull tab on heel for easier entry
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Glued and blindstitched seam construction
• Treat with special care! Rinse booties thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Lay flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
WETSUIT ACCESSORY WARRANTY
• 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
• 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% NEOPRENE 20% NYLON
Style # MWB7I7RT
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams.
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene.
Our fabric mills have received the bluesign System Partner certification. In addition to monitoring the reasonable use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturer's energy and water resource utilization efficiency and waste disposal all comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
Aqua Alpha lamination glue is water based and completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals. Aqua Alpha replaces traditional solvent based glues in the lamination process which usually harm the health of the workers and the environment.
We used earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact.